The beautiful new OLIVER 55 Series, the lightest, most comfy yet, a true serious workboot (we have zero returns!) buy OLIVER BOOTS from the WorkPit & we will pay for the fastest shipping in Australia, customers are getting their boots the very next day to NSW, TAS, SA, 2 days to WA!
NOT SURE OF YOUR RIGHT SIZE? use our chart below, simply put your heel up against a wall and measure your feet in CM length & then use our chart to get the right size first time. Our sizes when ordering are in US sizing.
OLIVER 150MM ZIP SIDED BOOT - 55-345z
Our new work boot may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection.
In fact, it's our lightest ever at 55 series work boot and it's loaded with the latest technology and innovation.
All terrain water resistant nubuck leather steel toe safety boot.
- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- TECtuff© toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- COOLstep© lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection.
- Heavy duty Kevlar© stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORTcushion© Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform© steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOlite© footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue.
- Oliver SOFTstride© open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT's dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300°C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
Agriculture / Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Transport & Storage / Warehousing.
EN ISO 20345:2011